- Please note that our bikes weigh 65lbs and can be a bit heavy for smaller or inexperienced riders.
- Bike on average get around 40 miles per charge, but can be less depending on the weight of rider, terrain and how much pedal assist the rider is using.
- We use Class 2 E-Bikes that go a maximum of 20 MPH.
- Please ask us if your not sure where to go! It’s better to have a general plan so you don’t run out of batteries.
Recommended Routes and Rental FAQs
E-BIKE RENTAL DETAILS
Half-Day (4 hour) Rental Recommendations
Our Half-Day (4 hour) rental package is a our most popular and give you plenty of time to explore around Waikiki and the surrounding areas. Here are some of our recommendations for a 4 hour E-Bike rental.
- Diamond Head Ride & Hike
- Manoa Falls Ride & Hike
- Koko Head Ride & Hike
- Tantalus Lookout
- Downtown Honolulu / Iolani Palace
All-Day (8 hour) Rental Recommendations
All day rentals are great when you want to pack in a lot into one day but not worry about the time constraints. Its great for beach exploration, visiting museums, multi-hikes and more!
- Hanauma Bay (popular snorkeling spot – make sure to reserve your spot!)
- Diamond Head and Manoa Falls (same day hike)
- Honolulu Museum of Art
- Bishop Museum
E-Bike Rental FAQs
- Q. What is the maximum rider weight?
- Maximum rider weight is 300 lbs. Heavier riders will impact range.
- Q. What is the minimum rider age?
- Riders 15 and older can ride with an adult. 18 and older can ride without an adult.
- Q. How far can I go? What is the range?
- On average you can g about 25-30 miles per charge. But this depends on rider weight, amount of pedal assist being used.
- Going to the South East – Koko Head / Hanauma Bay is the furthest recommended. Please check with us if you are not sure as you don’t want to get stranded with a dead battery.
- Q. Are helmets provided?
- Yes. Bike helmets, locks and cell phone mounts are provided.
- Q. How safe is it to ride in Honolulu?
- Bike infrastructure in Honolulu is improving, but still not great. Going towards Diamond Head has great bike lanes, but going towards the city involves more urban riding.
E-Bike Rental Request
Due to high demand, please confirm rental availability on your desired date before paying for completing payment.