The Diamond Head Scenic Ride is perfect for those who are looking for more of a riding and scenic experience without the hike. We start in Waikiki and ride through Kapiolani Park and stop at the Diamond and Kahala Lookouts. This is a great activity to sneak in at the beginning of the day or at the end of the trip if you have a late flight.
E-Bikes are an awesome way to experience Waikiki and surrounding areas. If you can ride a regular bike, you can ride an E-Bike; so join us for a fun ride to take in some awesome views and enjoy the beautiful scenery of Hawaii!
- PRIVATE guided tour by experienced guide. Your group only!
- Learn interesting local history and info about Hawaii and Diamond Head.
- Helmet & bottle of water provided for each rider.
- Free access to download pictures taken by guide (no hidden costs).
Here are the answers to some of the frequently asked questions we get about the Diamond Head Scenic Ride:
- Q. Is there any hiking involved?
A. No, there is no hiking involved. This is a riding tour that is not strenuous and is great for those who have already climbed Diamond Head, want to take in a fun activity but save some time or those who have no desire to hike to the peak but want to experience Diamond Head.
- Q. What should I wear or bring?
A. Active wear is recommended; shorts and a t-shirt is usually fine. A hat can be worn under the helmet to protect you from the sun.
- Q. What is the minimum age for participation? Are there any other restrictions?
A. This ride is for ages 15+ as that is the minimum age to operate a Class 2 E-Bike. The recommended Age is from 15-65. This ride is not recommended for those with balance problems or physical limitations that would prevent them from riding a bike.
Do you have a question about the Diamond Head Scenic Ride before you book? Please complete the form and one of our representatives will get back to you shortly. Mahalo!